| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prizzi in December is cool at 5.8 °C (42.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish. Just 80.7mm (3.2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 9:43 long with an average length of 9:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Prizzi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Prizzi, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Prizzi:
- Ustica Island, Italy - 111.6 kms (69.4 miles) N
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) NNW
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) NNW
- Trapani/ Birgi, Italy - 85 kms (52.8 miles) WNW
- Bizerte, Tunisia - 324.4 kms (201.6 miles) W
- Tunis, Tunisia - 299.4 kms (186.1 miles) WSW
- Pantelleria, Italy - 163.8 kms (101.8 miles) SW
- Sousse, Tunisia - 326.9 kms (203.1 miles) SW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 257.7 kms (160.1 miles) SSW
- Latronico, Italy - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) NE
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 302 kms (187.7 miles) NNE
- Bonifati (Cape), Italy - 297.7 kms (185 miles) NE
- Scuro Mountain, Italy - 314 kms (195.1 miles) NE
- Crotone, Calabria, Italy - 348.4 kms (216.5 miles) ENE
- Messina, Sicily, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) ENE
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 146.9 kms (91.3 miles) E
- Sigonella, Italy - 136 kms (84.5 miles) ESE
- Gela, Italy - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) SE
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 189.8 kms (118 miles) SE
- Luqa, Malta - 228.5 kms (142 miles) SSE